e-IXP is the new innovative Xylem Industrial Pump designed according to ISO 2858 and 5199 to be The Solution to industrial applications. The new e-IXP pump is able to meet the pumping needs of customers in virtually all major markets and can be supplied in multiple construction materials, with various shaft sealing configurations. Derived from customer input and extensive Xylem experience, the design objective was to create a reliable and efficient pump with reduced lifecycle cost. Thanks to our new Xylem optimyze technology, health of the pump will be always under control. The new e-IXP is a single stage volute casing end suction pump, available in different constructions thanks to a true modular design.
– Range extension up to DN 250 increases the flow by 65% compared to the previous range.
– Large choice of casing and impeller material combinations, both PN16 and PN25, to solve different needs in the industrial market.
– Wide range of bearing bracket arrangements and sealing options available as well as API plans on request.
– Optional inducer reduces NPSH value up to 50% and allows the pump to work with fluids with up to 25% entrained air.
– Standardization according to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 simplifies integration in existing systems.
– Modular design optimizes spare parts management and reduces lead time.
– Stub shaft with compact construction reduces the footprint by up to 35%; a cost-effective solution for applications with space constraints.
– Efficiency up to 10% higher compared with the previous ISO range thanks to optimized hydraulics.
– Use of Hydrovar or Aquavar to optimize performance: proved 50% energy saving using variable speed with a 11kW pump.
– Standard wear rings and dry shaft in stainless steel with Duplex sleeve ensure a longer life and reduce downtime.
– Prevent pump breakdowns and avoid expensive downtime with predictive maintenance advice.
“Easily generate reports to simplify documentation, manage your system and spares and inform
– Monitor system health on a simpleto- use App and automatically share your data with other local users.
– Heavy duty bearing bracket with large capacity oil sump lowers temperature and grants L10 bearing life up to 40.000 hrs decreasing your service needs.
– Patented cyclone seal chamber increases mechanical seal life up to 5 times when processing fluids with abrasive elements.
“Back pull-out design, machined baseplate and jack screws make commissioning and maintenance
easier and safer. ”
Sizes: DN25 – DN250
Power: 0,55 kW- 200 kW
Heads up to: 160 m
Flows up to: 1270 m3/h
Different construction for different needs.
Frame mounted single-stage volute casing end suction pump. The hydraulics are coupled to the motor using a spacer coupling. When you need a more robust and versatile version.
Single-stage horizontal volute casing block pump, rigidly coupled to a standard motor.
When you need a more compact and economic solution.
Single-stage horizontal bare shaft pump, to be coupled to any standard IEC motor. When you need to substitute an existing ISO 2858 pump.