For Commercial Marine Applications
The Pure Water (PW) Series is designed to provide installation flexibility, superior performance, and extended service life in the most rugged conditions. Designed for 24/7, continuous duty applications, where reliable fresh water supply is critical.
Standard Features (cont.):
- Magnetic drive low pressure pump provides up to 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system. No mechanical seal to reduce maintenance requirement.
- Stainless steel, glycerin filled pressure gauges.
- Freshwater flush system is added as either manual flush or optional automatic flush.
- Adjustable 316 SS pressure regulating valve allows use in fresh, brackish or seawater.
- Easy to operate 316 SS high pressure bypass valve controls the operating mode and allows high pressure bypass for start-up and low pressure flushing without.
Spares and Consumables
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|85-0050||Pump Oil||33-0271||O-Ring, Flush Housing (models 800+)|
|33-0005||Prefilter Element, 5 micron||33-2519||Membrane (model 400)|
|33-0020||Prefilter Element, 20 micron (models 800+)||33-0238||Membrane (models 600+)|
|33-0311||Flush Filter (models 400, 600)||90-2512||O-Ring Kit, Membrane Housing|
|33-0315||Flush Filter (models 800+)||90-0562||Clean and Preservation Kit|
|30-0040||Strainer Element||70-6184||HP Pump Service Kit|
|30-0405||O-Ring, Prefilter Housing||20-4096||Salinity Probe|
|90-0005||O-Ring, Flush Housing (models 400, 600)||20-0005/20-
|Fuses (1 of each)|