High Rejection Performance:
- Tighter rejection range for all elements in the series delivers highest quality permeate for critical applications.
- Results in longer life, less maintenance, and lower operating costs for downstream equipment, such as EDI, resin, or high-pressure boilers.
Low Energy Performance:
- Low energy/high rejection elements (AK H & AG LE H) provide a solution for balancing the need for low permeate TDS and the need to reduce energy consumption.
- Optimizes 2nd pass RO to achieve lowest TDS in the permeate and lowest costs associated with energy consumption.
Fouling Resistant Performance:
- Fouling resistant elements that maintain rejection and pressure performance in the presence of high TDS and high BOD/COD.
- Results in long lasting element with sustained performance in challenging applications.