Ligasep™ Degasification Modules have the following features:
- Utilizes a hollow fiber membrane with a skin layer that reduces the passage of water vapor through the membrane. Low water vapor passage across the membrane allows blowers and other vacuum pump technologies to be used on the gas side of the membrane.
- The membrane offers a barrier that prevents mixing between the gas and the liquid, hence avoiding any crosscontamination between both fluids.
- Provides a stable and efficient contact area, allowing the modules to achieve low dissolved gas levels at outlet.
- Immediate transfer of gas allows for a rapid start-up.
- Low pressure drop across the module eliminates the need for a booster pump, reducing energy consumption.
- Inline installation ensures continuous operation and improving process reliability.
“LS” fiber is typically used in applications with gases with lower solubility in water, such as oxygen, and where high levels of removal are required.
“HS” fiber is designed for more efficient contact between the sweep gas and the liquid, which is ideal for gases that have a high solubility in water, such as CO2, H2S, and NH3.
- Boiler feedwater
- Ultrapure water
- Deionized water
- Industrial water treatment
- Oil & Gas